~ni la aku~

My photo
sweet to look... simple to know... smart to stand...

~lain-lain~

Monday, October 25, 2010

..:: MISI YANG AKAN DATANG ::..

It's about 24 hours to go

Salam to all yang maybe dah ter'enter' my blog...as I said it's about what we wanna share...

today is already 25.10.2010 so that's mean my course will end about 24 hours :-p bukan maksudnya aku xsuka course ni...for sure I do...sbb i've got so many experience, knowledge also get better skills here...


Tp biasalah dah mula teringat kat umah, opis (kurang sket lah yang ni)


I just hope everyhtings gonna be fine to me while i'm fullfill my part to teach SMK Mesin Elektrik 3 Fasa at college...


Also hope all students can get what i wanna give them to...

Barulah objektif aku mengajar sama dengan objektif yang patut they all received...


Anyway...gud luck to me...


A.D.I.O.S


~it's me~

No comments:

Post a Comment

~korang de nak kata apa2~